3D Animation Services Company
As a quality-oriented 3D animation studio with a vast variety of services, we have the knowledge and expertise to turn your concepts into reality. Our 3Dartists use the latest technology and software to create visually stunning animations that will captivate your audience and leave a lasting impression. So why wait? Let us help you tell your story in a way that will truly resonate with your audience. Best animators are just a conversation away to be at your service.
3D Animation Services
Our 3D animators are capable of providing a wide range of 3D animation video services you need to grow your business:
3D Animation Advertisement
3D Game Trailer & Cinematic
3D Animated Series
3D Animated Feature Film
3D Explainer Video
3D Character Animation
3D Environment Animation
3D Props/Objects Animation
Pixune's 3D Animation Portfolio
You can find our top 3D animation examples here, from stylized award-winning short animations to realistic 3D animated commercials.
3D Animation Software We Use
Our 3D animation artists take advantage of these software to achieve the best results.
How Long Does It Take To Make A 3D Animation?
The table below shows the estimated timespan for each type of 3D animation.
Service / Time
Minimal / 3D Illustration
3D Animated Commercial
/ Game Trailer (1-minute)
3D Explainer Video
An Episode of a 3D Animted Series (4-5 minutes)
3D Animated Feature Film
3D Character Animation
(per 5-10 second cycle)
Our 3D Animation Studio's Strengths and Weaknesses
As the leader of your company, you must have been in a situation where you find yourself only one who knows what to do and delegating just brings back more work to yourself. That won’t be the case here. We are here to take the burden off your shoulders and act as those professionals who see things that you might not see and pinpoint things for you that you might miss.
We don’t need to be moderated and will act flawlessly on our own so you can focus on your job without any interruption.
An exclusive account manager will be allotted to your project who manages our communications. They are very available and on-call, even on weekends.They respond to messages quickly and are always ready to jump in meeting with you.
You will be constantly updated to share your comments on the assets and ensure we are on the right track.
We are perfectionists by nature and can’t even deliver a bad 3D animation even if we are asked to! An ugly art annoys our brains more than you 😀 We love and appreciate art and quality and are eager to collaborate with clients who share the same values.
We are also workaholics and even work on weekends if it’s needed and are available on off-work times.
Experience is the best teacher and nothing could teach us like the 3D animations we’ve done already. We have made +120 minutes of 3D animation, 12 short 3D animations, 1 3D animated series, 1 3D feature film trailer and 3 3D NFT projects.
The 3D animation we created in 2017 was well received by viewers and received critical acclaim. War’s ugly nature was the focus of our animation. It brought us the following awards:
- Winner of 2nd Prize in India’s Acharaya Tulsi Animation Festival 2017
- Finalist in India’s Frames Film Festival 2019
- Finalist in Italia’s San Mauro Festival 2019
- Chosen Animation of Brazil’s Aniam Mundi Festival 2017
- Chosen Animation of USA’s Skyline Festival 2017
- Chosen Animation of UK’s Hackney Attic Festival 2017
- Chosen Animation of USA’s Georgia Animation Festival 1720
- Chosen Animation of Turkey’s Kisakes Festival 2017
Time is the most valuable asset in today’s climate. We are obligated to deliver the projects on time and we will be on our word without any excuse. We always offer a tangible and realistic time-line and stick to it wholesomely.
With 50 artists on-demand, we can’t claim to be the biggest 3D animation studio in the world. Because of that, we accept fewer customers so we dedicate more energy and focus on each individual project and provide better services to each customer.
Though we are not expensive, we do not offer the lowest prices on the market because the main concerns of our 3D animation company is quality, punctuality, and providing best services to our customers and we are after clients who share the same values. For our quality work, we ask for very reasonable and competitive prices, but if you are looking for the lowest price tags, maybe we are not your best option.
Our 3D Animation Production Process
We follow principles of making 3D animations and the followings are the guideline for our process:
Storyboard and Animatic
Depending on the number of the characters and environments, objects, art style, complexity of animations etc. 1 minute-long 3D animation can cost between $1K-$1M. As you can see there is very wide gap between these 2 price points which are affected by these factors:
- Number and Complexity of Characters
- Number and Complexity of Environments
- Number and Complexity of Significant Objects/Props
- VFX and Simulation
- Physics & Dynamic
- Complexity of Animations
- Art Style
- Video Resolution
If there is information about these factors, your project’s cost can not be estimated. For estimating the costs for your 3D animation, contact us via the form on the bottom of this page.
There are some criteria for picking the best 3D animation agency for your projects:
- Portfolio: A company’s expertise and experience is showcased via their 3D animation portfolio and nothing tells better what they are capable of than their past works.
- Experience: The more experienced a 3D animation production company is, the better it can handle the challenges and greater projects. They can provide high-quality works in shorter time-spans.
- Reviews: Read their reviews online and see what their past clients think of them. The most honest on-hand thing you can find in any company is their online reviews.
- Communication: Evaluate them from that first contact and impression. Their way of communication can tell a lot about your future interactions. For example, they don’t respond quickly, or act rude. In other cases, they set a deadline to do something but procrastinate and postpone it. This kind of treatment will be repeated throughout the project.
- Time and Budget Compatibility: After all, you might find the best 3D animation design studio in the world but your time-schedule and/or money budget do not meet their demands; that will lead to failure of initiating a collaboration. Find a studio that meets all the previous characteristics as well as your budget and schedule.
There are 5 logical reasons for you to consider outsourcing your 3D animation:
- Saving Money and Time: If you want to make your own 3D animation, you are going to need numerous 3D and even 2D artists; such as concept artists, modelers, animators, art directors etc. You should know the hassle of the hiring process and all the horrendous amount of time and money you are going to need for that. 3D animation studios already have all of those resources at their finger-tips and can make your animation way faster and cheaper.
- Versatility: A 3D animation agency provides a wide range of services such as storyboard, animatics, 3D modeling, animation, and rendering in different genres. They can be heavily stylized or even be photorealistic. Creativity knows no bounds with us.
- Scalability: if you want to expand your animation scale, you should grow your team too. That is no concerning matter for a 3D animation studio, because they already have enough artists. Even if they don’t have enough artists right away, they have connections and know artists who can hire right away so they can produce any amount of animation you are going to need.
- Quality: Practice makes perfect! A 3D animation company which has made numerous 3D animations and is constantly updating their knowledge on the corresponding industry. They keep up with the trends and watch state-of-the-art animations and use cutting-edge tools and can make highest-quality animations which might cost you and your team more time and budget.
- Creativity: Have you ever considered that you can outsource creativity too? There is no need for you to do everything by yourself. Even Apple went after Hovey-Kelley and used their fledgling design firm when they wanted to invent the first computer mouse. Creativity is one of 3D animation video company’s strong suits and our artists have nourished their minds; with hiring us, you also hire the creativity as well.
In a world where everyone goes after the simplicity of 2D art for representing their ideas, you can have a huge advantage by using 3D animation to showcase your ideas. Following are the main reasons for it:
- Trend: Can you name 5 3D feature films which you have recently watched? How about 2D animations? You probably can’t find the answer to later questions easily. That shows 3D animations are the trend of today’s world and market.
- Flexibility: When you design a 3D character, you have an infinite possible way to present it. You can rotate the camera around it, change its poses and facial expressions and render them in different angles. You don’t like parts of animation? You can easily change that. On the other hand, any change in pose or facial expression in 2D animation needs a rehaul and redesign of scene, character or object which are time and budget consuming.
- Time and Cost Effective: It is true that usually 3D animations are more expensive than its 2D counterpart but regarding previous points, when you need more flexibility, a 3D animation can save you a ton of time and money. For example, changing a 3D character’s facial form and pose and rendering them may take only some minutes to be done; for applying such changes on a 2D character you should design it from the base and depending on art style it can take days to do that.
- 2D Animations are Overused: They are overused due to their simple and cheap nature but effectiveness is the thing we are after. We live in an attention-based economy; anyone who can get more attention, can gain more. When your animation is like hundreds more on the market, can it pop and outshine? A 3D animation can be the edge you need over your competitors.
There are many points that should be taken into account when it comes to making a 3D animation engaging and eye-catching.
There are many points that should be taken into account in producing a beautiful 3D animation but the these points play critical roles in that goal:
- Story and Script: The backbone of every successful animation is the story that is based upon. Without a solid narrative, you can’t achieve a strong outcome.
- Characters: By creating gorgeous and well-designed characters, you can have an empathic, loveable, and relatable roster who engage the viewer.
- Animate: Smooth and polished motions lead to believable scenes which grow the immersion of your animation.
- Lighting, Applying Shaders and Rendering Quality: Lighting does some marvelous magic for a 3D animation! Especially in low-budget cases; with principled lighting, professionally adding shades and high-quality rendering, you can turn a normal production to an eye-catching animation.
- Sound: Just watch an animation on mute and then rewatch it normally to see how much sound can affect an animation.
We provide the final renders in any related compatible formats, such as .mp4 for videos. Also we can deliver them in different sizes and resolutions.
We can also give you promotional arts, like still image renders from characters and environments for marketing purposes.
3D animation is a powerful tool that can be used in a wide range of applications to create compelling, realistic and dynamic visuals. Here are some of the most common uses of 3D animation:
- Advertising: 3D animation is used in advertising to create engaging and visually appealing commercials and promotional materials. It lets you showcase your products or services that captures the viewer’s eye and leaves a long-lasting effect.
- Film and TV: It is used in the entertainment industry to create special effects, virtual environments, and animated characters. It lets you bring your ideas to life which wouldn’t happen via live-action format.
- Engineering and Architecture: Buildings and structures are modeled using 3D animation in architecture and engineering. Before construction begins, architects and engineers can visualize their designs in 3D, test different materials and techniques, and identify potential problems.
- Medical: 3D animations being used by medical agencies to showcase how diseases and cures work and act.
- Children Products: There is no better alternative to make children products than 3D animations these days. They are engaging, informative, and entertaining for kids to watch and enjoy.
- Instructional Purposes: Any scientific or informative matter can be shown via 3D animations to have a punchy and eye-catching impact on the viewer.
- Product Animation: You can reimplement your product in 3D, rotate the camera around it, zoom the camera on specific parts and show its characteristics, quality and performance with the help of animation. You can showcase beautiful renders of it for advertising your product. Doing all of these in live-action would be expensive and time-consuming and the final product wouldn’t be as glorious as its 3D counterpart.