3D Animation Services
3D Animation Services
Pixune's 3D Animation Portfolio
3D Animation Process
Why Our 3D Animation Studio?
1 minute-long 3D animation can cost between $2K to $10K depending on the number of characters and environments, objects, art style, the complexity of animations, etc. We know this is a wide range, but it gives you a general idea.
For an accurate price and time estimation on your own project, contact us right now and receive a quotation within 24 hours.
Making 1 minute of a 3D animation usually takes between 3-8 weeks. Multiple factors can affect this time span, such as art style, number, the complexity of assets (characters, environments, objects), VFX, quality, budget, etc.
For an accurate time and price estimation on your own project, contact us right now and receive a quotation within 24 hours.
Many points should be taken into account in producing an engaging 3D animation, but these points play critical roles in that goal:
- Define the Goal: you need to know the mission of this video. Is it to raise brand awareness, increase sales, or promote a specific message? All the decisions will be made based on this mission.
- The Hook principle: The Hook Rule in advertising states that you have only 5 seconds to engage the viewer and convince them to watch the rest of the video. In animated advertisements, the first 5 seconds are crucial and require an intriguing concept to capture the viewer’s attention.
- Story: The backbone of every successful animation is the story that it is based upon. Without a solid narrative, you can’t achieve a strong outcome.
- Characters: By creating gorgeous and well-designed characters, you can have an empathic, loveable, and relatable roster that engages the viewer.
- Appealing Visual: Visuals have the power to grab attention and heighten immersion. Unique visual styles, creative use of colors, and experimental animation techniques can make a memorable and engaging experience.
There are 4 logical reasons for you to consider outsourcing your 3D animation:
- Saving Money and Time: If you want to make your own 3D animation, you are going to need numerous 3D and even 2D artists, such as concept artists, modelers, animators, art directors, etc. You should know the hassle of the hiring process and all the horrendous amount of time and money you are going to need for that. 3D animation studios already have all those resources at their fingertips and can make your 3D animation faster and cheaper.
- Creativity: Have you ever considered that you can outsource creativity too? There is no need for you to do everything by yourself. Even Apple went after Hovey-Kelley and used their fledgling design firm when they wanted to invent the first computer mouse. Creativity is one of the 3D animation studio’s strong suits, and our artists have nourished their minds; by hiring us, you also hire creativity as well.
- Quality: Practice makes perfect! A 3D animation production company has made numerous 3D animations and is constantly updating its knowledge of the corresponding industry. They keep up with the trends, watch state-of-the-art animations use cutting-edge tools, and can make the highest-quality 3D animations which might cost you and your team more time and budget.
- Scalability: If you want to expand your 3D animation scale, you should grow your team too. That is no concerning matter for a 3D animation outsourcing studio because they already have enough artists. Even if they don’t have enough artists right away, they have connections and know artists who can hire right away, so they can produce any amount of 3D animation services you are going to need.
There are some criteria for picking the best 3D animation company for your projects:
- Portfolio: A 3D animation company’s expertise is showcased via its 3D animation services portfolio, and nothing tells better what they are capable of than its past works.
- Reviews: Read their reviews online and see what their past clients think of them. The most honest on-hand thing you can find in any 3D animation company is its online reviews.
- Communication: First impressions matter – especially when it comes to communication. If they’re slow to respond or just plain rude from the get-go, imagine how it’ll be once they have your money! Trust your gut and work with people who make you feel good.
- Time and Budget Compatibility: After all, you might find the best 3D animation design studio in the world, but your time schedule and/or money budget do not meet their demands. Find a 3D animation agency that meets all the previous characteristics as well as your budget and schedule.
Our 3D animation studio offers high-quality 3D animations across different styles for industries, from photorealistic and stylized to cartoony, 360 Animation, etc.
Pixune 3D animation services provide you with many types of 3D animation, including digital 3D, interactive 3D, VR, stop motion, cel shading, motion capture, and motion graphics.
Here, custom animation styles are also available if you have something specific in mind. We can match or combine multiple styles to achieve your ideal vision and create 3D animations in any style you desire.
Let us know your vision, and we’ll make it a reality through our flexible and customizable 3D animation services.
Dear customer, the full copyright and ownership of all animations, art, characters, environments, objects, and any other intellectual property we create for you will completely belong to you.
We do not claim any rights to reuse or resell the intellectual assets made for you unless we have your explicit permission. The only permission we ask for is the ability to showcase the final project in our portfolio as an example project.
To provide you peace of mind, we are happy to sign NDAs and other agreements confirming your full ownership and IP rights. Please let us know if you would like any documentation around asset rights and ownership. We want you to feel 100% confident in our handling of the intellectual property produced through our 3D animation services.