3D Sculpting Services by Talented Sculptors
Let your imagination take shape in the hands of our skilled 3D sculptors for next-level realism. We specialize in high-fidelity 3D character sculpting, creatures, weapons, vehicles, environments, and props for a range of industries, from game and animation to 3D printing.
3D Sculpting Services
Our 3D sculpting services cover sculpting stylized or realistic 3D characters from head to toe with precision and passion. We bring concept art to life, capturing personality and attitude in the face and pose. Our anatomical studies ensure accurate body proportions and details. Our 3D character modeling company can sculpt hairstyles, clothing, armor, accessories, and any details that make the character unique.
Our 3D Sculpting Process
3D Sculpting Software We Use
Why Our 3D Sculpting Services?
We are perfectionists by nature and can’t even deliver a bad design even if asked to! An ugly sculpting annoys our brains more than you 😀
Several times, a client was happy with a piece of art, but we were not, so we designed it again from scratch at our own expense.
You will be constantly updated to share your comments, apply any changes to the 3D sculpting, and ensure we are on the right track. An exclusive account manager will be allotted to your project, who will manage our communications. They respond to messages quickly, are always available, on-call, and ready to jump on a meeting with you, even on weekends.
3D sculpting services prices can be found anywhere from $500 for simple 3D sculpting to $3000 or more for complex ones.
The cost of custom 3D sculpting services can vary greatly depending on a number of factors, including art style, number and complexity of assets (characters, environments, props, etc.), technical specifications, and time.
You can contact us right now to receive a price estimation of your 3D sculpting today.
3D sculpting usually takes between 3-5 days for simple 3D sculpting and 2-3 weeks for more complex ones.
Multiple factors can affect this time span, such as art style, the complexity and number of assets (characters, environments, props, etc.), quality, budget, etc.
You can contact us right now to get a time estimation for your 3D sculpting project today.
The main difference between 3D modeling and 3D sculpting is the approach and technique used:
- 3D modeling focuses on creating digital objects like character accessories or mechanical parts using geometric shapes and polygons to construct a model. On the other hand, 3D sculpting is the process of shaping a virtual clay to create a digital object like a body and face.
- 3D modeling is typically performed using 3D modeling software tools like Blender, Maya, or 3DS Max. 3D Sculpting is commonly performed using software tools such as ZBrush, Mudbox, Blender, and Sculptris.
- While 3D modeling excels at hard surface and mechanical models, 3D sculpting is better for organic subjects like characters, creatures, and natural environments.
- Modelers take a technical approach starting with simple polygons before adding complexity. Sculptors typically begin with a basic form or sphere and sculpt details on top.
- 3D modeling takes a mathematical, engineered approach, while 3D sculpting is more expressive and freeform.