Animated Marketing Video Production
Why Do You Need Commercial Animations?
In today’s highly visual world, capturing your audience’s attention needs supreme power. Based on recent statistics, a single person faces 4,000 to 10,000 ads in a single day. So you need to make a memorable impact to avoid being overlooked among these thousands of ads, whether you’re launching a new product or service. Our 3D animation studio makes you impossible to ignore.
Pixune's Commercial Animation Samples
Our Animated Marketing Video Production Process
Why Our Commercial Animation Studio?
We offer more than just animated promotional video production. What you truly desire is impact: more views, more clicks, more installations, and increased revenue. And that’s exactly what we provide. We know how to motivate your audience and deliver results beyond your expectations.
We are perfectionists by nature and can’t even deliver a bad commercial video even if asked to! An ugly animation annoys our brains more than you 😀
Several times, a client was happy with a piece of art, but we were not, so we designed it again from scratch at our own expense.
You may have experienced situations where delegating a project has resulted in both time and cost wastage, with a failed outcome. That’s not the case here. We will take full responsibility to ensure that the desired outcome is achieved once and for all.
We understand the importance of time, especially in today’s fast-paced world. Pixune values your time. Therefore, we prioritize efficiency and timeliness in our commercial animation studio without compromising on quality. Our production pipeline is optimized to maximize efficiency and minimize unnecessary delays.
1-minute-long commercial animation can cost between $3K to $15K. Animated commercial costs can vary greatly depending on being 2D or 3D, the number of characters and environments, objects, art style, the complexity of animations, technical specifications, and time.
You can contact us right now to receive a price estimation of your commercial animation design today.
Making 1 minute of a commercial animation takes between 2 to 8 weeks. Multiple factors can affect this time span, such as being 2D or 3D, art style, number, the complexity of assets (characters, environments, objects), VFX, quality, budget, etc.
You can contact us right now to get an accurate time estimation for your commercial animation today.
There are 4 logical reasons for you to consider outsourcing your commercial animation:
- Advertising is a Knowledge: Creating a commercial animation needs high knowledge of advertising and experience in addition to art skills. Outsourcing commercial animation studios have the required advertising experience and knowledge of techniques, trends, and principles.
- Saving Money and Time: If you want to make your own commercial animation, you are going to need numerous 3D and 2D artists, such as concept artists, modelers, animators, art directors, etc. You should know the hassle of the hiring process and all the horrendous amount of time and money you are going to need for that. Commercial animation studios already have all those resources at their fingertips and can make your animation faster and cheaper.
- Creativity: Have you ever considered that you can outsource creativity too? There is no need for you to do everything by yourself. Even Apple went after Hovey-Kelley and used their fledgling design firm when they wanted to invent the first computer mouse. Creativity is one of the commercial animation studio’s strong suits, and our artists have nourished their minds; by hiring us, you also hire creativity as well.
- Quality: Practice makes perfect! A commercial animation studio has made numerous commercial animations and is constantly updating its knowledge of the corresponding industry. They keep up with the marketing trends and advertising techniques, watch state-of-the-art animations, use cutting-edge tools, and can make the highest-quality commercial animations, which might cost you and your team more time and budget.
There are some criteria for picking the best commercial animation studio for your projects:
- Portfolio: A commercial animation studio’s expertise is showcased via its commercial animation portfolio, and nothing tells better what they are capable of than its past works.
- Reviews: Read their reviews online and see what their past clients think of them. The most honest on-hand thing you can find in any commercial animation studio is its online reviews.
- Communication: First impressions matter – especially when it comes to communication. If they’re slow to respond or just plain rude from the get-go, imagine how it’ll be once they have your money! Trust your gut and work with people who make you feel good.
- Time and Budget Compatibility: After all, you might find the best commercial animation studio in the world, but your time schedule and/or money budget do not meet their demands. Find a studio that meets all the previous characteristics as well as your budget and schedule.
These key steps make the commercial animation that sells:
- Define your mission: There are 3 main missions in advertising, informative, persuasive, and reminding. The mission of each commercial animation is different, and you have to define it first, so our experts can help you to choose the best one that meets your needs.
- Know your target audience: Who you are speaking to and what matters to them is what can help the animated marketing video appeal specifically to them.
- Use the right message: Among different messages, including rational, fear, humor, emotional, moral, and two-sided appeal, your chosen message plays an important role in having a commercial video that sells.
- Highlight benefits and USPs: Calling out what differentiates you from others, like highlighting benefits, focusing on your unique selling points, and answering common questions, can persuade your viewers to purchase. 15 and 30-second ad videos are viewed to the end in 84%of cases, so you have to use Hook Rule and highlight your USPs in the first 15 minutes.
- Apply marketing techniques: A captivating message is more important than the message itself! It’s not enough to have a good message; your message should be attractive in order to be received and comprehended by your customers. Your message will effectively reach the recipient by using advertising techniques such as the Hook Rule, Bandwagon, Endorsements, and Rule of Thirds.
- Use visual appeal: Appealing visuals are too important because they can make the main message better conveyed and the weak points of the story less visible. A clear example is the Marvel series; although it doesn’t have a wow story, it’s so popular because of its great visuals. A strong visual brings uniqueness to your commercial animation video.