3D Explainer Video Company
Why 3D Explainer Videos?
Pixune's 3D Explainer Video Samples
Our 3D Explainer Video Process
Why Our 3D Animation Explainer Videos?
The high number of delighted customers of our 3D animation services speaks volumes about the quality of our work resulting in increasing sales, clicks, traffic, engagement, and attention. We know how to motivate your audience and deliver results beyond your expectations.
1 minute-long 3D animation explainer video can cost between $5K to $10K. The cost of 3D animation explainer video can vary greatly depending on the number of characters and environments, objects, art style, the complexity of animations, technical specifications, and time.
You can contact us right now to receive a price estimation of your 3D animation explainer video design today.
Making 1 minute of a 3D animation explainer video takes between 2 to 4 weeks. Multiple factors can affect this time span, such as art style, number, the complexity of assets (characters, environments, objects), VFX, quality, budget, etc.
You can contact us right now to get an accurate time estimation for your 3D video explainer video today.
- Choose Your Goal: What you want from your audiences to do after watching your 3D explainer video? What is your KPI (Key Performance Indicator)? Is it increasing your clicks, traffic, sales, installation, view, share, or …?
- Know your target audience: Who you are speaking to and what matters to them is what can help the animated marketing video appeal specifically to them.
- Use the right message: The message of the explainer video is the most important part of it. Your message should include 3 main questions, “What’s the audience’s problem?, How will your product or service fix it? and Why should the audience choose you?” Answering these 3 WH questions makes the right message.
- Highlight your USPs (Unique Selling Points): Calling out what differentiates you from others, like highlighting benefits and focusing on the best selling points, can persuade your viewers to what you want them to do.
- Hook Rule: This rule means you have five seconds to get your viewers’ attention! People’s attention spans are now shorter than ever. 15 and 30-second ad videos are viewed to the end in 84%of cases, so you have to use Hook Rule to attract your viewers in the first 5 seconds and then focus on your audiences’ paint points in the other left 25 seconds. After all, offer what you have on your hands.
- Apply marketing techniques: A captivating message is more important than the message itself! It’s not enough to have a good message; your message should be attractive in order to be received and comprehended by your customers. Your message will reach the recipient effectively using advertising techniques such as Bandwagon, Endorsements, and the Rule of Thirds.
- Use visual appeal: Appealing visuals are too important because they can make the main message better conveyed and the weak points of the story less visible. A clear example is the Marvel series; although it doesn’t have a wow story, it’s so popular because of its great visuals. A strong visual brings uniqueness to your 3D animated explainer video.