Why Animated Music Videos?
Contrary to what you think, animated music video services maximize your reach while minimizing costs. Live-action videos require more people behind the scenes, which results in more expenses. Animation music videos are new to the eyes and have the ability to bring you more popularity, more fan base, more views, more attention, and more success. This can bring a wider audience on a surreal journey without breaking the bank.
Here is the proof of my words:
“From The D 2 The LBC” animated music video has over 85M views on Youtube.
Lil Wayne can show us this power with around 55M views of animated music videos on his Youtube channel.
Lil Dicky has 240M views just for one of his animated music videos on Youtube.
Pixune's Animated Music Video Sample
Our Animated Music Video Production Pipeline
Why Our Music Video Animation Services?
Crafting a 3-minute long animated music video can cost about $10K (€9.5K) for a 2D video and $30K (€28.5K) or more for a 3D one.
Music video animation services can vary greatly depending on the number of characters and environments, objects, art style, the complexity of animations, technical specifications, and time.
You can contact us right now to receive a price estimation of your music video today.
Making 3 minutes of an animated music video takes between 1 to 3 months. Multiple factors can affect this time span, such as being 2D or 3D, art style, number, the complexity of assets (characters, environments, objects), VFX, quality, budget, etc.
You can contact us right now to get an accurate time estimation for your animated music video production today.
- Meaningful Conceptualization: The concept should connect to the core message and emotions of the music. Strong imagery creates lasting impressions. You cannot create a sad concept for an energetic music video.
- Artistic Cohesion: The creativity, animation style, color palette, and visual narrative should feel cohesive with the artist’s brand and musical aesthetics. Imagine a dark techno music video with a pink and girlish concept; of course, that won’t work anymore. Linkin Park’s animated music videos are an excellent example of artistic cohesion.
- Musical Syncing: The animation and movements should be synced and aligned with the song’s rhythm, lyrics, beats, and emotional cadence. The animation lip-syncing should go exactly like live-action ones without any breaks.
- Thoughtful Details: Backgrounds, characters, props, and other design choices should enhance the visual storytelling and contain meaningful details that just fans will understand and appreciate. Fans will re-watch videos to spend more time with these characters and environments, so they should be perfect.
- Effective Storytelling: The story should take viewers on a journey that builds interest, connects emotionally, and amplifies the song’s themes. The storytelling in the “Mona Lisa” animated music video gives logical progression and emotional resonance to the stunning visuals.
There are some criteria for picking the best animated music studio for your projects:
- Portfolio: A animated music video studio’s expertise is showcased via its animation music video portfolio, and nothing tells better what they are capable of than its past works.
- Reviews: Read their reviews online and see what their past clients think of them. The most honest on-hand thing you can find in any animated music video studio is its online reviews.
- Communication: First impressions matter – especially when it comes to communication. If they’re slow to respond or just plain rude from the get-go, imagine how it’ll be once they have your money! Trust your gut and work with people who make you feel good.
- Time and Budget Compatibility: After all, you might find the best animated music studio in the world, but your time schedule and/or money budget do not meet their demands. Find a studio that meets all the previous characteristics as well as your budget and schedule.