We create a visual guide to help the animators and directors visualize the story plot, plan the composition of shots, and set up the look and feel of the animation. Whether you’re making a short film, commercial, or full series, our expert story artists will visualize your animation from start to finish. Our 3D animation studio plans out your animation project to maximize quality and minimize headaches.
Our Storyboarding Process
Why Our Storyboard Company?
We are perfectionists by nature and can’t even deliver a bad storyboard even if asked to! An ugly art annoys our brains more than you 😀
Several times, a client was happy with a piece of art, but we were not, so we designed it again from scratch at our own expense.
We offer more than just a storyboard. Our team tries hard to translate your idea accurately, ensuring your vision makes it to the screen even better than what you have in your mind. We remove the guesswork to show the storyboard with simple models, scenes, and movements with better details beyond your expectations and align the creative team around your original vision.
You will be constantly updated to share your comments, apply any changes to the storyboard, and ensure we are on the right track. An exclusive account manager will be allotted to your project, who will manage our communications. They respond to messages quickly, are always available, on-call, and ready to jump on a meeting with you, even on weekends.
Storyboard services prices can be found anywhere from $200 (€190) per minute for simple storyboards to $500 (€480) or more for complex ones.
The cost of storyboard services can vary greatly depending on a number of factors, including the number of frames, art style, complexity, technical specifications, and time.
You can contact us right now to receive a price estimation of your storyboard today.
Designing a storyboard usually takes between 2 days for a simple one-minute storyboard and 5 days for a more complex storyboard. Multiple factors can affect this time span, such as number of frames, art style, complexity, quality, budget, etc.
You can contact us right now to get a time estimation for your storyboard project today.
There are 3 logical reasons for you to consider outsourcing your Illustration services:
- Creativity: Have you ever considered that you can outsource creativity, too? There is no need for you to do everything by yourself. Even Apple went after Hovey-Kelley and used their fledgling design firm when they wanted to invent the first computer mouse. Creativity is one of the storyboard company’s strong suits, and our artists have nourished their minds; by hiring us, you also hire creativity as well.
- Quality: Practice makes perfect! A storyboard agency has made numerous storyboards and is constantly updating its knowledge of the corresponding industry. They keep up with the trends, watch state-of-the-art storyboards, use cutting-edge tools, and can make the highest-quality storyboards, which might cost you and your team more time and budget.
- Scalability: If you want to create a long-term animation or need several storyboards, you might need a number of artists to work during this process. That is no concerning matter for a storyboard artist agency here because they already have enough artists. Even if they don’t have enough artists right away, they have connections and know artists who can hire right away, so they can produce any storyboard you are going to need. There is also an option that storyboard companies have animators who can create your animation if you want.
There are some criteria for picking the best storyboard agency for your projects:
- Portfolio: A company’s expertise is showcased via its storyboard portfolio, and nothing tells better what they are capable of than its past works.
- Reviews: Read their reviews online and see what their past clients think of them. The most honest on-hand thing you can find in any company is its online reviews.
- Communication: First impressions matter – especially when it comes to communication. If they’re slow to respond or just plain rude from the get-go, imagine how it’ll be once they have your money! Trust your gut and work with people who make you feel good.
- Time and Budget Compatibility: After all, you might find the best storyboard studio in the world, but your time schedule and/or money budget do not meet their demands. Find a studio that meets all the previous characteristics as well as your budget and schedule.
Yes, Pixune Studios is an animation studio providing 2D and 3D animation services, and creating animation is one of our areas of expertise. You can check our animation page to see our magic.
Our storyboard agency can provide storyboards in any drawing style, including thumbnail storyboards, animated storyboards, slugging storyboards, vertical storyboards, technical storyboards, style frames, and animatics. You can choose the style based on the needs of the project and how much time can be invested in the storyboarding process.