Game Art Services
We’ve got plenty of talented 2D artists who can help you with 2D character design, environment design, concept art, UI/UX design, etc. No matter what genre or kind of 2D game you are developing, you can count on our game art studio for the HIGHEST QUALITY in the shortest period of time possible.
Pixune’s Game Art Portfolio
Check our portfolio out for our previous game art design services examples and works.
Our Game Art Pipeline
Why Our Game Art Studio?
With more than 50 successful game art projects, our track record speaks for itself. The satisfaction of the high number of our customers speaks volumes about the quality of our work. We experienced many ups and downs, which is why we know the recipe for success in our game art outsourcing company.
There are 4 logical reasons for you to consider outsourcing your game art:
- Saving Money and Time: If you want to make your own game art, you are going to need numerous artists, such as concept artists, modelers, animators, art directors, etc. You should know the hassle of the hiring process and all the horrendous amount of time and money you are going to need for that. A game art studio already has all those resources at its fingertips and can make your game art faster and cheaper.
- Creativity: Have you ever considered that you can outsource creativity, too? There is no need for you to do everything by yourself. Even Apple went after Hovey-Kelley and used their fledgling design firm when they wanted to invent the first computer mouse. Creativity is one of the game art studio’s strong suits, and our artists have nourished their minds; by hiring us, you also hire creativity as well.
- Quality: Practice makes perfect! A game art studio has made numerous game arts and is constantly updating its knowledge of the corresponding industry. They keep up with the trends, watch state-of-the-art game art, use cutting-edge tools, and can make the highest-quality game art, which might cost you and your team more time and budget.
- Scalability: If you want to expand your project scale, you should grow your team too. That is no concerning matter for a video game art outsourcing company because it already has enough artists. Even if it doesn’t have enough artists right away, it has connections and knows artists who can hire right away, so it can produce any game art design services you are going to need.
There are some criteria for picking the best game art studio for your projects:
- Portfolio: A game art outsourcing company’s expertise is showcased via its game art portfolio, and nothing tells better what they are capable of than its past works.
- Reviews: Read their reviews online and see what their past clients think of them. The most honest on-hand thing you can find in any game art studio is its online reviews.
- Communication: First impressions matter – especially when it comes to communication. If they’re slow to respond or just plain rude from the get-go, imagine how it’ll be once they have your money! Trust your gut and work with people who make you feel good.
- Time and Budget Compatibility: After all, you might find the best game art studio in the world, but your time schedule and/or money budget do not meet their demands. Find a game art outsourcing company that meets all the previous characteristics as well as your budget and schedule.
Creating awesome game art doesn’t always require complex or extraordinary efforts. Considering a few basic points can easily transform your game art:
- Unique Art Style: A unique game art style is a powerful tool to be memorable and increase immersion and differentiation.
- Color Palette: Choosing the best color palette can make a game art visually appealing, set the mood, improve clarity, and differentiate it from competitors.
- Memorable Characters: Think about your favorite games; the first thing that comes to mind is their characters, so good game art must have unforgettable characters.
- Environment Design: After character design, environment design is too important. Memorable environments of the games can make a lasting impression on the mind.
- Visual Clarity: Visual clarity and attention to detail can improve gameplay, aesthetics, realism, and differentiation.
- Animation: The excessive and smooth use of animation makes the game art more engaging and understandable. Compared to before, now everything (UI, background, and props) is being animated and shaken up.
We can produce art for game engines such as Unreal Engine, Unity, Godot, GameMaker Studio, Construct, etc. Even if you desire, we can implement the art into your game engine and deliver it to you.
We create art for all game genres, from RPGs and RTS to action and Simulation video games.